Manifestations

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Creations In Action

I thought I would do a follow up to some of the stuff I've created, and show them in use!










 Here I am with my boys, all 3 of them, in the Pirate Party shirts.




And here I am with my Nanny, Aunts and Mom on Mother's Day, notice all the pins, and my scarf neckalce? :)





And here I am with Ann (her eyes are closed, but we'll pretend they're open) in the shirts & pins I made for her batchelorette party.




Another silly shot.  But this one shows some of my t-shirt bracelets.  Can't get enough of these bad boys!




And my adorable cousin Sara Jane sporting a pin on Easter Sunday.




Here I am wearing one of my bib necklaces.



Another shot of Sara Jane, her hubby and adorable Violet!


Another funny shot, but you can kind of see the Easter Bunny pin my cousin Heidi is wearing.










I am sure I have more, but these were the ones I found for today.  Clearly I am having too much fun.  I hope you are too!

8 comments:

  1. How fun and great stuff! I'm definitely a pin and necklace wearer! Nice to find you on VoiceBoks:)
    ~Courtney
    http://www.mommyladyclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see more! Hi and welcome from voiceboks. You've got a new follower.
    mommyhanginon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun! I too have 2 boys (2, 3) and you have some great crafts...love the t-shirt bracelets!!!

    Looking forward to coming back, I'm a new follower!

    Stopping by from voiceBoks!
    www.alwaysjustamom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful post! I love all the photos, thank you for sharing your sweet family photos and showing your lovely pieces. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys really had lots of fun. Welcome to voiceBoks. Now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so talented and creative! I need to see some close-ups of those things. They look so cute! I'm so glad I found you at vB.

    http://www.hereslivinthedream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, that bib necklace is too cute! I want one. But first, Kristen of http://momoftwolittlemisters.blogspot.com (vB) has an original painting I have to buy first! Money's tight. Kristen's been waiting about 3 months for me to come up with $30! Sad, huh? Anyway, I love your spot and can't wait to explore more!

    Samantha from vB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your family pics are so adorable. Visiting from vB and hope to see more posts.
    have a Great awesOme Day!!! Barbara,
    http://spanishforkids-jbplbarbara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete