Manifestations

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Converse

I love, love, love my converse.  I only own 3 pairs, but the 3 I currently own are well worn, and loved.  One pair are basic black low tops.  Another is red, black and off white, with (for lack of a better description) Converse "graffiti on it.  And the 3rd appear to be basic black low tops at first glance, but look a little closer and you'll see the tongue is pink!  I have been complaining a bit because my basic black pair are worn thin on the sole, and the fabric in the heel cup has disintegrated, but I haven't made an effort to get a new pair.  That is partially due to not wanting to appear to be a "poser" with brand new, sparkly, All Stars, and partially I believe because these beauties were waiting for me to discover them...Converse Anderl Shoe.  Check them out!!!










And because I can't resist a back story, my first paid of Converse were these...
I wore them when I ran for School Treasurer in 6th grade, and had to give a running speech.  I do believe at some point I threw in there "Vote for the girl in the big red shoes".  Looking back, not  my finest moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment