Manifestations

Monday, May 2, 2011

Michael's Trip

Went to Michael's on my lunch today and managed to pick up a couple of these Storage Containers for 40% off each!  They say they're for scrapbook paper, but I am going to use them for felt / material storage!  So excited.  And Kelly might be too once he sees all my scraps put in one place tonight.

I also raided their clearance bins, that is the place to go first folks!  I got some awesome Martha Stewart ribbon for $1, and found a couple of pacs of iron-on transfers for a steal!  Of course every Michael's is going to have different items, but a through rummage through their selections is always a must.

And how can I leave this post without mentioning the big bag 'o buttons I now call my own!  So excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment