Manifestations

Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Makeup Bag

My daily routine.  I love makeup.  I am just giving you a small glimpse into my makeup bag.  Trust me, there is soooo much more to come!
1. ANEW REJUVENATE Full Size Regimen Kit
2. i-mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow
    Biscotti & Gioia are my two favorites
3. 12-in-1 Shimmering Eye Palette
4. Glimmersticks Eyeliner
    I have every color, but use Blackest Black & Cosmic Brown the most
5. Super Full Mascara
    I <3 black!
6. Ideal Shade Concealer Stick
    Hides dark circles, blemishes, and discolorations!
7. Smooth Minerals Pressed Foundation
    Soft, smooth & shine free!
8. Glazewear Lip Gloss
    in Darling Pink
9. TRUE COLOR Blush
    in Heavenly Pink or Classic Aura
10. Speed Dry Nail Enamel
      Favorite color is Strawberry!



No comments:

Post a Comment